Art has found many things in life to greatly appreciate and – at the heart of these things – photography. But more than anything else in the world, Art simply appreciates people! Art’s relaxed, welcoming spirit brings a cheerful calmness to everyone he meets, and he considers photography a unique gift that allows him to creatively connect with people from all walks of life. Art has discovered a true passion for photographing Weddings & Alternative Lifestyle Boudoir!
Art has been surrounded by photography all of his life, and having grown up with a Dad whose career allowed him to travel the world, Art was privileged to visit a few of these exotic places with his family. Because of that, there are many facets of Art and – like a precious gemstone – he sparkles differently depending on how you look at him.
What makes Art shine??? Below, his intimate tell-all…
- I love my friends, three sisters and parents…couldn’t imagine life without them.
- I love pearl snaps and flat caps.
- I love a big party. The more the merrier…
- I love a good micro-brew from any local beer garden.
- I love New York & San Fransisco…and set up shoots there as much as possible.
- I love rooting for the underdog.
- I love to ski.
- I love the change of seasons.
- I love off-roading in my old Jeep.
- I love everything about the ocean.
- I love irony.
- I love going to ‘the movies’.
- I love to sit around a fire and smoke a pipe with my buddies.
- I love (yeah, that’s right…LOVE) my Bernese Mountain Dog, Maple, one of the best friends I’ve ever had…Can’t wait to take her skijoring!!
- I love to travel.
- Oh yeah, I love photography too!
- I love being able to honestly say, ‘I LOVE my job!’
- I am a New Mexico native.
- I make friends easily.
- I have a sweet tooth.
- I’m a little ‘rough around the edges’ & proud of it.
- I was adopted by an Irish-German family. (My adoption story’s pretty cool…ask me about it sometime.)
- My favorite holiday is St. Patty’s Day…and since my birthday’s also in March, I celebrate my “Irish roots” all month long!
- I’m a ‘fish out of water’.
- I have a raw sense of humor and can be ‘unfiltered’ at times.
- Aside from photography, I founded and run a Denver-based, non-profit concert series called ‘Strings & Wood Concerts’ & through have had the chance to photograph Mumford & Sons, Amos Lee, The Civil Wars and more.
- I want to live in an Airstream & restore an old Volkswagen bus someday.
- I recently started doing Yoga…why did I wait this long?!
- I have vivid dreams about saving the world!
- I’m a night owl. My mind works best from 10-2 at night.
- I’m a texter.
Connect with Art: email@example.com | 303.807.8106